SOBA Recovery is a drug and alcohol treatment program with expert 24-hour staff. Not only do we provide inpatient and outpatient addiction treatment, but we also utilize a social model recovery community. What this means is that individuals come together and help each other because of their common experiences of suffering and recovery.
Phases of Recovery
In recovery, there are three phases.
- Phase 1 focuses on transition. The client will become acquainted with the other residents and adjust to life at the facility. Clients will also become paired with a therapist and participate in daily group therapy.
- Phase 2 focuses on early recovery. In this phase, clients will work on healing their relationships with themselves, family, and the community.
- Phase 3 focuses on ongoing recovery. This is a form of intensive outpatient programs, or IOP, where clients will return to their job, if they have one, and return to SOBA the evening to continue recovery. At this stage of recovery, patients should be demonstrating personal growth and have the ability to take responsibility for their actions.
What is IOP?
IOP’s are designed to maintain the intensity of inpatient addiction treatment while allowing the patient to continue their daily life activities. At SOBA, patients who are involved in IOP will continue their participation in the 12-step program with the assistance of their sponsor and begin putting the principles into daily practice. For those clients who do not have a job, the staff at SOBA will assist them in finding one and help to develop a plan for their financial independence.
Benefits of IOP
IOP allows clients to continue their addiction treatment while maintaining a life outside the facility. They can maintain relationships with their families and continue working at their job while continuing their treatment in the evening. This helps patients to more easily transition from life at the treatment facility to continue their recovery while at home. Some other benefits of IOP include:
- There are better recovery outcomes when treatment is increased
- Patients have daily real-world opportunities where they can apply their learned skills
- Community-based support
- Development of long-term support from other patients
- More intensive than a standard outpatient with results in heightened care and access to many therapy modalities
Services and Amenities
At SOBA Recovery, patients will receive many services and amenities provided to them during their treatment and IOP. They will continue their care and well-being in individual and group settings and through different behavior therapies. There is also 24-hour nursing care and crisis management where drug and alcohol levels can be monitored. Other amenities include a gourmet chef, fitness center, and breathtaking views.
Why IOP at SOBA Recovery is Right For You
If you have an addiction and are seeking addiction treatment, our expert staff at Soba Recovery Center can assist in helping you with your sobriety and recovery. Our staff is fully trained and experienced to help you and facilitate your individually designed treatment that meets your needs. With a treatment geared directly towards your recovery, it will be easier to strengthen yourself and rebuild relationships with your family and friends. At SOBA, we build a community of people with common experiences that are able to help each other as they go through addiction treatment. Recovery is measured and conveyed through community participation. We also have a very active alumni community that helps when patients return to their homes. Recovery is a life-long commitment and with the help of the community built at SOBA, your journey can start today. Contact us!